ModemManager create an abnormal CDMA bearer for the LTE modem

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at lanedo.com
Tue Sep 3 23:30:57 PDT 2013

On 04/09/13 04:03, Fangxiaozhi (Franko) wrote:
> Dear Aleksander:
>
> 	This is the log with your patch.
>
> 	"usb0" is the net device of our modem.

Well, this is really weird; for some reason getting the udev tag
specifying whether NDISDUP is supported doesn't always return the same
result. We even create a whole new GUdevClient and do a fresh
query_by_subsystem_and_name() each time we check it... With which modem
is this? I'll try to reproduce it here.

Anyway, please check with the attached workaround, which I think it's
better anyway. With the attached patch we would only be querying NDISDUP
support once when we first create the bearer. Let me know how it goes.