[Patch] MTK plugin for MediaTek devices

李晋 snowmanli88 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 06:07:25 PDT 2013

Hi,
I am working for MediaTek and finished the first version of MTK
plug-in for Modem-Manager.
I have tested it on the latest Linux distro like Ubuntu 13.04, Fedora
18 and Debian 7.0 with MediaTek MT6280 and MT6290 devices.
The patch and debug log (use mmcli to control modem) are in the
attachments. I hope this plugin will be accept as part of MM, and I
will update it if there is any issue or MediaTek device change.

Best Regards!
Quentin Li