GPS raw problem

Ahmed Tafesh tafish_ahmed at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 23:29:09 PDT 2015

thanks allot for hellping me i fix the promlem. the proplem is there is no GPS Signal in the room.
when i put the sensor in window i got some result.

i have another question.
 is ther a way to start my script automatically when i run the Linux device?
thanks in advance.

ahmed tafesh

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Eng. Ahmed Tafesh
MSc. INFOTECH (Embedded System)Mechatronics EngineeringMob No:+4917671973960
Email:Tafish_ahmed at hotmail.com