CPU loading issue

Marc Murphy marcmltd at marcm.co.uk
Fri Jun 12 09:20:08 PDT 2015

Ok another angle is which firmware version do you have on the modem and how is it configured ?

I am rebuilding the system for uclibc and will see how that behaves but I doubt its anything to do with that.

It has to be something around the modem as the Sierra Wireless MC7710 will sit there all day at 2-3%

Cheers
Marc