Branch for review: 'riccardo/voice'

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Sat May 23 09:31:14 PDT 2015

Hey Dan & others,

Riccardo & Marco developed an initial draft of the AT-based voice
support, including API, libmm-glib, mmcli, generic modem and
Huawei-specific implementations; his work is in the "riccardo/voice"
branch in upstream git:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/ModemManager/ModemManager/log/?h=riccardo/voice

I've pushed some additional fixes on top of their work, mostly
leftovers or minor coding style fixes.

Riccardo & Marco; I also rewrote a bit the commit messages, not the
contents. Also, please review my changes and tell me what you think.
And sorry for the late reply...

Anyway, the branch looks good enough to me; there are some things that
it doesn't yet cover, but I believe it's a good start. Dan, what do
you think?

Cheers!