MM v1.4.6/Telit HE910-D SMS question

Highland, Glenn Glenn.Highland at digi.com
Tue Sep 1 05:12:13 PDT 2015

Aleksander:

I've performed the re-test you suggested below and attached the log showing the results.
I did start MM in debug mode just so I could use it to enable the modem and then I
ordered it to terminate gracefully, without having it connect to the cell network.

I then ran AT+CNMI? over ttyACM3 and got the same erroneous result and then over ttyACM0
which resulted in the good result, just as a check.

As I understand it, the HE910-D is supposed to support command I/O over both USB
endpoints - Telit issue?

Glenn