ptxdist-2013.12.0 + ModemManager + Cinterion PLS8 rel.1

Raul Suarez Moreno raul.suarez at blue-tc.com
Tue Sep 1 09:41:08 PDT 2015

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 5:22 PM, Aleksander Morgado <aleksander at aleksander.es
> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 6:10 PM, Dan Williams <dcbw at redhat.com> wrote:
> aleksander at aleksander.es

> debug log
> finished. I got
> different.

> issue.

> need a

> log file
> >>
> >> Thanks!  The problem is that we need 340ff7dc backported to MM 1.4 and
> >> earlier.  I've pushed that to the relevant branches, and attached here
> >> for your testing.  It should replace the previous patch.
> >

> Ouch, 340ff7dc is still part of the --with-newest-qmi-commands
> configure switch, isn't it? I tend to suggest avoiding to use that
> because I really never tested it properly.
>
> > I also cherry-picked a few more relevant QMI patches from git master to
> > mm-1-4.  I also cherry-picked a couple other patches (mbim GPS, telit
> > #PORTCFG, default 3GPP network time) to dcbw/mm-1-4-backports, do those
> > look OK to put in 1.4?
> >

> *MBM* GPS :) I wish we knew how to manage it under MBIM.
>
> Yeah, all those would look ok to me in a 1.4.x release.
>
> > Aleksander, maybe we want to do a 1.4.12 to roll up these and the MBIM
> > CDMA fix into an official release?
>
> Yes, that sounds like a good idea.
>
> --
> Aleksander
> https://aleksander.es

​Aleksander, you mean using the ​"--with-newest-qmi-commands" configure is
not advisable?? In fact, I built using that configuration just because it
was used in the newer ptxdist version building config, should not be used
for production purposes? What changes on the MM between using or not using
that configure?

--
Saludos / Best regards

Raúl Suárez