TLV value runs over buffer

Hans en Dory hansendory at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 16:26:22 PST 2016

I attached a piece of the log file with the invalid QMI message. The message occurred after I plugged in the dongle but before I made a connection.

I hope this will shine more light onto the problem.
Oh, btw, I did not loose the connection and was able to send this message to the mailing list.

Thanks,
Hans & Dory
http://www.instagram.com/koroheadquarters