ModemManager using QMI doesnt always work in the first attemp.

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Mon Jan 18 07:32:30 PST 2016

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 4:13 PM, José <Joseddg92 at gmail.com> wrote:
> This issue happens intermitently the first time I try the mmcli -m 0
> --simple-connect command.
>
> When it fails, issuing 'mmcli -m 0 --simple-connect' again properly connects.
>
> Is there a way to fix this?

If the issue is that the modem gets unregistered during the connection
setup, which is what was seen in the last debug log, then I guess
there's little we can do but to fail the connection attempt :/ Maybe
you're issuing the Connect request too early while the modem is still
getting registered properly in the network?