ModemManager using QMI doesnt always work in the first attemp.

José Joseddg92 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 07:39:59 PST 2016

Is there a way to know when is late enough to issue the connect
request? Im trying to get an embedded system connected to cellular
network on boot, so the commands are getting issued as soon as
ModemManager detects the modem.

Also, you said this could be due to the SIM reading errors that appear
early in the log. I am only having problems with the Telit LE910-EUG
modem, which does not read my Movistar nor the Yoigo SIM, and reads
the Vodafone SIM with those errors. Do you know if there could be any
differences between these SIMs that could explain that? Also, do you
know if there is any limitations to which SIMs can a modem read?
(because I am using those SIM cards with other modems with no problem)

Thanks for the answers.