ModemManager using QMI doesnt always work in the first attemp.

José Joseddg92 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 01:13:17 PST 2016

The problem only occurs if the LE910 was in low power mode (AT+CFUN=4) when
plugged to the embbeded device. Does ModemManager manage power state modes?
Should it automatically full enable the modem (AT+CFUN=1) when issuing
mmcli --simple-connect?

I am going to test with a new firmware I have received from Telit and check
if the issue is reproducible.