ModemManager using QMI doesnt always work in the first attemp.

c.lobrano at gmail.com c.lobrano at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:55:50 PST 2016

Hi José, Aleksander,

my two cents here

http://www.coniugo.de/tl_files/dateien/downloads/at/AT%20Commands%20LE910.pdf,
 > page 106).

Here you can find a more recent document that defines also state 7

http://www.telit.com/products/cellular/4g/

e.g. If your modem is a LE910 (namely non V2):

Parameters:

<fun> - is the power saving function mode
0 - minimum functionality, NON-CYCLIC SLEEP mode
1 - mobile full functionality with power saving disabled (factory
default)
2 - disable TX (Not support)
4 - disable both TX and RX
5 - mobile full functionality with power saving enabled
Special modes , you can see them through the read command but you can't
set those
mode :
7 – Offline mode
8 – FTM