ModemManager using QMI doesnt always work in the first attemp.

José Joseddg92 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 08:51:36 PST 2016

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 11:32 AM, Aleksander Morgado
<aleksander at aleksander.es> wrote:

> Actually, why don't you try to get the modem fully connected manually
> with qmicli or qmi-network and see if you still see the same issues
> when ModemManager's logic is not around?

With qmicli and qmi-network the problem persist.

My workaround was to set the modem in full power mode (AT+CFUN=1) and
then store this state as the default in the non volatile memory
(AT&W).

With the new firmware the modem is working worse, it resets when connecting...

I will update if I find a better solution.