Sierra Wireless EM7455

Ralph Plawetzki ralph at purejava.org
Fri Jun 10 11:14:24 UTC 2016

Am 09.06.2016 um 20:43 schrieb Bjørn Mork:
> intended to work.  But maybe not for Internet?  Are there other APNs you
> can use?  Can you verify that the APN you are using works (for Internet
> access) on e.g. a phone?

No, the APN is right for my provider/contract. The SIM card used to work
with the laptop I used before I got the new X1 Carbon with the EM7455 in it.

Besides, I bought a second SIM card, this one pre-paid in another
network and LTE instead of UMTS only and inserted it in the EM7455. The
result was the same: modem online and an IP with 100...

Ralph