FCC authentication with QMI over MBIM; try 1

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Sun Jun 12 04:26:36 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 11:14 AM, Stefan Armbruster
<ml001 at armbruster-it.de> wrote:
> @Aleksander: see the modem-manager debug logfile at
> http://pastebin.com/4eyg9ZKk - please let me know if that is
> sufficient or if you need something else.

Wow, I'm impressed even myself; that looks like it worked perfectly.
Trying to get online failed, then FCC auth run via QMI-over MBIM, then
getting online worked.

Still, this won't cover the cases we've seen where the modem does get
online correctly and even gets IP once connected... Are we sure this
latter case is related to the FCC auth command or some other issue?

Bjørn, have you tested the EM7455 in MBIM mode?