Huawei ME906s does not connect

Philipp Hagemeister phihag at phihag.de
Wed Jun 29 18:52:48 UTC 2016

Thank you very much for the prompt response! I apologize for the delay;
due to size, I had to upload my logs instead of attaching them.

I believe I have captured both of the logs at
https://gist.github.com/a99a82d0578c9a4867300ee91eb9084f
before and after the changes suggested by Bjørn.

Best,

Philipp