Huawei ME906s does not connect

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Wed Jun 29 19:37:09 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 8:52 PM, Philipp Hagemeister <phihag at phihag.de> wrote:
> Thank you very much for the prompt response! I apologize for the delay;
> due to size, I had to upload my logs instead of attaching them.
>
> I believe I have captured both of the logs at
> https://gist.github.com/a99a82d0578c9a4867300ee91eb9084f

Did you try a connection attempt while MM was running? I don't see any
in the logs. You should try to get the modem connected using e.g. the
system settings in your desktop environment, or otherwise using
NetworkManager directly.

For the first case, with the ECM interface, I guess the Huawei plugin
will try to run AT^NDISDUP, although it may end up falling back to
plain AT+PPP if the NDISDUP check fails for some reason.

For the second case, in MBIM mode, we should see the connection
attempt and then the IP settings set to the WWAN interface directly.
I'd suggest you keep on trying with the MBIM mode as Bjørn suggested.