libmm-glib.so.0: cannot open shared object file

Ali Nematollahi alirezan1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 00:33:16 UTC 2016

Hi guys

I'm trying to upgrade to MM 1.4.12 and I just compiled and installed the
1.4.12 package. Everything seemingly went alright (on Debian Wheezy) but as
soon as I try to run MM commands, I get this error:

ModemManager --version
ModemManager: error while loading shared libraries: libmm-glib.so.0: cannot

root at beaglebone:~# find / -name libmm-glib.so.0
/root/ModemManager-1.4.12/libmm-glib/.libs/libmm-glib.so.0
/usr/local/lib/libmm-glib.so.0

Am I missing something in this?  Any ideas?

Thanks