Huawei 3372H clone (Megafon M150-2) in NCM mode?

Benjamin Henrion zoobab at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:47:13 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have 2 Huawei 3372H clone (Megafon M150-2) which I want to switch to
NCM mode, any idea if that requires reflashing of the firmware?

I found some instructions to reflash the device under Windows7:

http://blog.asiantuntijakaveri.fi/2015/07/convert-huawei-e3372h-153-from.html

But this does not work for me.

Any idea how to reflash under linux? where to find the firmware?

Best,

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762