[URGENT] Regressions in latest QMI-related packages

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 03:13:30 UTC 2016

Thanks Aleksander for your continuous help.

We finally received the antenna, but the modem still shows the same
behaviour as before ("operation not supported" behaviours).

So, I proceeded to gather the debug-logs.

a)
I followed the following steps for each of libmbim, libqmi and ModemManager
sources that you provided ::

*./configure --prefix=/usr*
*make*
*sudo make install*

After this, *dpkg -l *show the same versions as before, but *ModemManager
--version* at least shows 1.6.2
So, I guess the installations went fine functionally.

b)
I enabled the debug-logs for ModemManager, but somehow the NetworkManager
could not be started properly as per the link
https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/ModemManager/Debugging/

Please find the debug-logs-file for ModemManager attached, plus the
attempt-logs for starting NetworkManager as per the link.

Kindly let know what is the issue, and what steps I need to follow next to
nail the issue.

Once again, many thanks for your prompt responses.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay

--
Regards,