[URGENT] Regressions in latest QMI-related packages

Schroer, Jens Peter jens.schroer at scypho.com
Mon Oct 17 06:43:43 UTC 2016

Your welcome.
I am not a core dev, so I am not familiar with how the rpms are
produced.

However, just checking the debian database, debian pulls in the
up-stream modemmanager repos, and adds the scripts to build deb packages
itself.
Take a look here:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/modemmanager.git

Not sure about the commands to do it.
Sorry for being of more help in this case.

Jens