[URGENT] Regressions in latest QMI-related packages

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:10:08 UTC 2016

:O :O :O :O

Of course I switched it to QMI.
The previous unit that I did all the tests on, ran perfect when switched to
QMI mode.

Your reply suggests that some functionalities (like switching to
2G-only-mode) would not work in Direct-IP mode.
If so, Direct-IP would not serve our purpose.

I am in the process of retrieving the "ati" output of the earlier-modem (on
which things worked perfect in QMI-mode).
That could probably help in determining if some firmware-mismatch is
causing any issue.

But Aleksander, this is really bad news.
Any idea what might have made things working in the earlier-modem in QMI?

--
Regards,
Ajay