Hi, I'm a software eg from china, I have some issue when i compile modem manager. Can you tell me how to fix this issue.

fibocom (liuqf) liuqf at fibocom.com
Tue Apr 25 06:30:11 UTC 2017

When i excute " ./configure --prefix=/home/ght/Downloads/ModemManager-1.4.12/LIU --without-qmi" command, if will report below error:

But I had install libmbim-glib in the desktop. i seems that i can not find that.

 Best Regards,

 Liu
LiuQiFeng  SW Engineer   |   Perfect Wireless Experience

Fibocom wireless Inc

5F,Tower A, Technology Building Ⅱ, 1057#Nanhai Avenue,Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China

+86 137 6052 7596 | liuqf at fibocom.com

www.fibocom.com