How to issue an "ifup broadband" when this is logged

Mark Wahlert mark.wahlert at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 03:52:47 UTC 2017

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 10:38 PM, Russ Westrem
<lspwaterproofing at gmail.com> wrote:
> No.  In fact it's almost the exact opposite.  It was up today for 11 hours
> straight but this was with nothing connected to it.  No pings no anything.
> As soon as I connect a computer and start using it, it will go down anywhere
> between 5 min and 45 min.  Sometimes faster sometimes slower.

I have basically the same experiences.  My system will be stable
overnight, but the moment I start connecting devices in the AM, it
starts dropping the connection.  I posted MM debug logs in my
"connection instability" thread if anyone beyond Aleksander wants to
take a look at them.