How to issue an "ifup broadband" when this is logged

Russ Westrem lspwaterproofing at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 14:24:54 UTC 2017

Yes.  Only when using lede on a router.  I just hooked it to a powered usb
hub.  I am testing now. I will keep everyone posted.

The mc7455 on Ubuntu 16.04 with modemmanager went 24 hours with not a
single packet dropped while playing 2 hd videos at the same time.

On Feb 10, 2017 3:34 AM, "Aleksander Morgado" <aleksander at aleksander.es>
wrote:

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 10:55 PM, lspwaterproofing
<lspwaterproofing at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also I'm using the same exact modem in the same location on Ubuntu 16.04
> using ModemManager with all the same settings and it stays up for hours
with
> no interruptions.  So its not a network issue.

Ok, the network disconnection happen when using the modem on a router
running LEDE, right? Maybe the router doesn't provide enough power in
the USB port? Have you tried to use an external *powered* USB hub in
between the modem and the router?