How to issue an "ifup broadband" when this is logged

lspwaterproofing lspwaterproofing at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 17:09:20 UTC 2017

4 hours up using the usb powered hub.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.
-------- Original message --------From: Aleksander Morgado <aleksander at aleksander.es> Date: 2/10/17  3:34 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: lspwaterproofing <lspwaterproofing at gmail.com> Cc: Dan Williams <dcbw at redhat.com>, Sebastian Sjoholm <sebastian.sjoholm at gmail.com>, Mark Wahlert <mark.wahlert at gmail.com>, ModemManager <modemmanager-devel at lists.freedesktop.org> Subject: Re: How to issue an "ifup broadband" when this is logged
On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 10:55 PM, lspwaterproofing
<lspwaterproofing at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also I'm using the same exact modem in the same location on Ubuntu 16.04
> using ModemManager with all the same settings and it stays up for hours with
> no interruptions.  So its not a network issue.

Ok, the network disconnection happen when using the modem on a router
running LEDE, right? Maybe the router doesn't provide enough power in
the USB port? Have you tried to use an external *powered* USB hub in
between the modem and the router?