Cinterion plugin (in)compatibilities

matthew stanger stangerm2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 17:36:21 UTC 2017

Hi Colin,

I'm not a core maintainer but I've recently done some work on the Cinterion
plugin. I've been actually hoping to do some more but have been overwhelmed
the last 2 months with person life oblations. Anyways the next patch I'll
be submitting in fact is for Cinterions updated GPS commands. I'm not sure
if those modems you mentioned support the new ones (SGPSC vs. SGPSS). If
your interested in that though I'm hoping to have that patch submitted in 3
weekish, i.e. I'm still booked solid for the next 2.5. As far as your other
questions I don't think I know enough to answer them but I'm sure if you
post them here Aleksander & others will give you some guidance.

Cheers,
Matt