How to issue an "ifup broadband" when this is logged

Russ Westrem lspwaterproofing at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 22:01:34 UTC 2017

You're getting error 0x24 (dec 36), and according to 3GPP 24008 that is:

Cause value = 36 Regular deactivation
This cause code is used to indicate a regular MS or network initiated
PDP context deactivation or a regular network initiated MBMS context
deactivation.

so the network is de-registering you for some reason...

BTW; we should update the NwError list with all codes...

I dont have 3g on this plan.  Its a LTE only plan.  Im starting to think
this is the cause of the problems.  It sounds like its trying to register
me on 3GPP which I dont have.