Generic AT response parser for OK / ERROR to be used in plugins?

Schroer, Jens Peter jens.schroer at scypho.com
Sat Jan 7 09:16:03 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am currently trying to add support for the U-Blox Sara U270 to the
ublox branch.
For that I need to run some AT commands on the modem.
Some of them just return the common generic OK / ERROR.
So instead of me reinventing the wheel I was wondering if there is a
generic AT response parser in the code base, that I can reuse?
I found the mm_serial_parser_v1_parse but I was not able to find a piece
of code that helped me to apply it to my scenario (but would not be
surprised
if I missed such a case).

I would be very thankful for suggestions or pointers at where to look.

Kind regards,
Jens