--3gpp-scan option to show dbm values?

Marcel mahik18 at gmx.de
Fri Jul 14 14:47:36 UTC 2017

Heyhey,

as written above, I am looking for a way to display the dBm value
additionally to the respective network when using mmcli -m 0 --3gpp-scan

I actually also wanted to ask if there is a way to better deal with the
--timeout, such as: is there a way to check if probably all/most
networks have been found and then stop or something like that

Or set a value for timeout and if the timeout has passed, check if a
certain amount of networks has been found, if less or no networks have
been found, just continue searching for another period (well actually if
no networks have been found you could just restart)

And finally, is there a way to get found networks prompt as they are
found, as by now, I get the output just as the process has finished, but
I'd like to get each network instantly when it is detected

I hope you don't mind the slightly higher amount of questions in this mail

Kind regards,

Marcel