MC7455 in X220 with ModemManager 1.6.4

Dominik Strnad litinoveweedle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 21:45:48 UTC 2017

Hello,
so card seems to be HW blocked, but I have no glue why:

litin at x220:~$ sudo nmcli radio
[sudo] password for litin:
WIFI-HW  WIFI     WWAN-HW  WWAN
enabled  enabled  enabled  enabled

litin at x220:~$ sudo qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm1 --dms-get-operating-mode
[/dev/cdc-wdm1] Operating mode retrieved:
    Mode: 'low-power'
    Reason: 'unknown'
   * HW restricted: 'yes'*

litin at x220:~$ rfkill list all
0: tpacpi_bluetooth_sw: Bluetooth
    Soft blocked: no
    Hard blocked: no
2: phy0: Wireless LAN
    Soft blocked: no
    Hard blocked: no
3: hci0: Bluetooth
    Soft blocked: yes
    Hard blocked: no

I am going to isolate pin20 on minipcie. Do rfkill needs some udev to be
able to work with card? BTW: I even reset bios to default, but no change.

BR
Dominik