FW: About your ModemManager issue and the emails to the mailng list

Jan Graczyk JanG at nytec.com
Wed Mar 22 23:38:59 UTC 2017

From: Aleksander Morgado [mailto:aleksander at aleksander.es]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 4:18 PM
To: Jan Graczyk <JanG at nytec.com>
Subject: RE: About your ModemManager issue and the emails to the mailng list

Yeah, that is what I suggested you should do a while back :)

Could you also reply that to the mailing list for reference, please?

On Mar 23, 2017 00:11, "Jan Graczyk" <JanG at nytec.com<mailto:JanG at nytec.com>> wrote:
Hello Aleksander,

I finally got connection of ModemManager to modem device /dev/ttymxc2. The problem was that the modem device baud rate should be set to 57600. I have changed the modem device baud rate with AT command AT+IPR=57600.

Best Regards,
Jan Graczyk

This email message may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.