FW: About your ModemManager issue and the emails to the mailng list

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Wed Mar 22 23:49:55 UTC 2017

Hey Jan,

> Could you also reply that to the mailing list for reference, please?

With "Could you also reply that to the mailing list for reference,
please?" I was kind of asking you to "hit reply" to the last email
response in the email thread with the mailing list. I was *not* asking
you to forward a *private* conversation to the *public* mailing list,
it isn't very polite. Yes, that's also part of mailing list etiquette.
Maybe I wasn't clear enough, don't know...

Anyway... hello mailing list :)