PDP specific carriers

matthew stanger stangerm2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 18:17:19 UTC 2017

Aleksander,

You did the out-of-band patch for specifying PDP context in the bearer to
satisfy Verizon requirements and we didn't end up getting that stuff back
upstream since it seemed really too specific for general MM use. We just
got info back that major Japaneses carriers, NTT DOCOMO & Softbank, also
have the same deal and won't do 4G connections on PDP's other than 1. I was
wondering if the patch you did for us might be of greater value now knowing
that its not just Verizon? Do you have any thoughts or care's on this?

Cheers,
Matt