problem with dell latitude

Bartłomiej Knabel bartlomiej.knabel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 10:20:56 UTC 2017

> Your modem, from the original traces you sent a while back, had this
> vid:pid pair: VID 0x413C PID 0x81A3, and that is not listed in the
> lsusb output; i.e. the kernel knows nothing about the modem. Is this
> maybe disabled by a wireless hardware switch?

now i have also new laptop - e6570 and yesterday I've installed Fedora 27.
Wireless hardware switch is enabled, I'm using wireless network only - but
I've installed sim card into my laptop to have secondary internet access
during trips. I'm not able to configure internet connection using my sim
card.