a little bit off topic: question regarding IPv6 (in Germany)

Thomas Schäfer tschaefer at t-online.de
Tue Oct 10 08:25:50 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thank you for testing, and directing me to documents with 900Pages :-)

One thing is new for me.
Until now I thought the APNs
internet.t-mobile
and
internet.telekom
have the same behavior.
But this is not the case regarding ipv6-only-settings. Could you try
"internet.telekom" with IPv6/without IPv4?

Regards,
Thomas

PS: very off topic:
Is anybody here from France?
https://www.telecompaper.com/news/orange-france-has-activated-ipv6-for-10-of-mobile-customers--1215171
Some feedback regarding implementation, success with ModemManager and so on?