OpenWRT Sierra EM7455 drops connection while driving

Nick mips171 at icloud.com
Tue Dec 18 21:53:32 UTC 2018

Hey,

I’m only a little familiar with MM so I don’t know if handover works or not, but FWIW I did do some testing with SIM hot swapping and found that the modem objects created by MM have to be destroyed for the new SIM to be used.  I did this by issuing a stop/start to /etc/init.d/modemmanager.  Maybe you can try that and have some luck?  Have you tried the modem in QMI mode?  AT!USBCOMP=1,1,10D does it on an MC7430

Best,
Nick