MC7750 missing SIM until ModemManager restart

Bowden, Brendan bbowden at presidio.com
Wed Oct 10 22:32:05 UTC 2018

>    Out of curiosity, have you tried different SIM cards?
>    Also, is the firmware you're using the latest one available for the MC7750?

Multiple SIM cards on multiple machines are acting the same way. We were originally running FW 3.5.10.6; behavior didn't change going to the last available FW 3.5.10.13.

-- Brendan

This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and attachments. Please be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this message is prohibited.