AW: Issues Connecting to Telit LE910 through ModemManager, but not qmicli

Stelling2 Carsten Carsten.Stelling2 at goerlitz.com
Fri Mar 1 16:58:50 UTC 2019

Hi Ben,

depending on the access technology, you have to update to MM 1.10 which supports the default EPS bearer for LTE.
We had connection problems with LTE and Vodafone GDSP cards in 1.8 for that reason, but 1.10 fixed this problem.
I use Telit LE910 EU-1 on an embedded system with MM 1.10.0 and libmbim 1.18.0 and it works like a charm.
I use the AT#USBCFG=3 configuration for MBIM.

Carsten