Issues Connecting to Telit LE910 through ModemManager, but not qmicli

Ben Eck ben.eck at onerain.com
Wed Mar 13 19:41:29 UTC 2019

I'm using QMI, so don't think MBIM support is the issue. However, I updated
to MM 1.8, and everything works now!

Ben Eck

Embedded Systems Engineer

OneRain

The Rainfall Company

1531 Skyway Drive | Unit D | Longmont | Colorado 80504

Toll Free  1-800-758-RAIN (7246)

Phone +1-303-774-2033

Fax +1-303-774-2037

E-mail ben.eck at onerain.com