Planning to add a PCIe(not in USB protocol) device

王道之 lingzangwuhen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 07:59:04 UTC 2019

Hey
The Intel offer a PCIe device driver to suit my situation. The driver could
grab a virtual net port from the PCIe modem, then the user like me could
use VLAN to divide the virtual net port in several VLAN ports, the VLAN
port can be mapped by socat as AT port and trace port. The map is defined
by Intel.
But the MM could not add those virtual AT ports and virtual net port. To do
that, I change some filter logic that would not influence the architecture
now in use. And I add two UDEV flag to set the  subsystem and port name of
the virtual ports, flags named ID_MM_VIRTUAL_SUBSYSTEMS and
ID_MM_VIRTUAL_NAME, the way that the two new flags work just like the
already existing UDE flag D_MM_PHYSDEV_UID did. In this way, the MM would
support modem devices with virtual ports.

Bjørn Mork <bjorn at mork.no> 于2019年3月9日周六 下午8:09写道: