Planning to add a PCIe(not in USB protocol) device

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Fri Mar 15 08:28:21 UTC 2019

Now you made me really curious. That sounds a lot like the cdc_mbim userspace ABI. And I didn't expect anyone to copy that since I don't think anyone is happy with it. Including me.

Or are they simply creating a usb mbim device? That would make sense. But then it should have worked with mm, so I guess not...

Bjørn