Planning to add a PCIe(not in USB protocol) device

王道之 lingzangwuhen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 08:50:00 UTC 2019

Intel have the plan to opensource the PCIe driver.  I would put it here
once the Intel opensource it.
But the driver do not offer a cdc_mbim port, just offer AT port. In MM, it
would manage with the base modem. And the VLAN ID map is defined by Intel,
so I do not think the driver could be use in other modem chips.
As the link that Daniele put shows, MHI seems like a usual solution.

Bjørn Mork <bjorn at mork.no> 于2019年3月15日周五 下午4:28写道: