How can I create modem object when in "failed" state?

Ido Dotan idod at ottopia.tech
Mon Nov 25 11:42:41 UTC 2019

Understood. In my case, I don't see any change in the modem state, and no
other modem is created.
Should I just assume SIM hotplug is not supported (and therefore, as I
understand it, I have to reset the modem to see an actual change)?
I use Sierra modem.

Thanks again

--

*Ido Dotan, software developer*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The information contained in this email message
(including any attachments) is confidential and proprietary, is not
intended for public access or use, and may be subject to privacy laws,
export control laws, and other legal restrictions and privileges. Such
information is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. You are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing, retaining,
copying or use of this email (including its attachments) by unintended
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee named above, or believe that you have received this email in
error, kindly notify the sender immediately (by replying to this email) and
permanently delete it (and its attachments) from your system.*