Attach APN configuration problem

Superzmj(张明杰) superzmj at fibocom.com
Thu Aug 13 03:00:37 UTC 2020

Hi All,

We're testing a Gl850-based Chromebook Cellular. We found thar some operators need Attach APN.
We found the ModemManager can’t configure Attach APN automatically. Just can configure by  mmcli --3gpp-set-initial-eps-bearer-settings=[] for that.
Let's consider if we can add a table with MCCMNC and Attach APN elements. During the attach phase, ModemManager looks up the table for different MCCMNC to determine if attach APN needs to be configured.
Do you have any relevant suggestions or comments?

Thanks!

张明杰
MBB软件研发4部 Software Dept. | 软件工程师 Software engineer
M:+86 17792013659丨T:+86 17792013659
Add:西安市高新区软件新城天谷八路156号云汇谷C3楼1602室丨www.fibocom.com
西安广和通无线软件有限公司
[18995_InsertPic_(07-01-14-33-05)(1)]