Correct connection sequence to maximize chances of e.g.: getting connected :)

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Fri May 1 08:32:35 UTC 2020

Hey Enrico,

> Gegarding audio ports- in udev I can't find any hint about the device I am currently using for testing, a Huawei E3131 dongle.
> Should I tag the audio port myself like I see in other cases?

Yes please, and send us a patch either via email or gitlab so that it
can be included in the next release.

> And, how will I be able to access that information from within my program? should I use libgudev or something like that?

If you used the standard udev tag, you should be able to call any of
these methods to get the serial port flagged as audio port (the get
one will return a new full reference to the GObject):
MMPortSerial     *mm_base_modem_peek_port_audio        (MMBaseModem *self);
MMPortSerial     *mm_base_modem_get_port_audio        (MMBaseModem *self);