Location of rmnet setup

Michał Mazur mkm at semihalf.com
Fri Oct 9 02:05:43 UTC 2020

Hi Aleksander,

Thank you for the reply. As you suggested I created MMPortRmnet to handle
data port setup:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mkm/ModemManager/-/commit/b25310666e41a19150fe2b18ff3b7cce73f9129a
It includes all the code that uses the rmnet library to configure devices
but it is not probed yet.

Regards,
Michal

sob., 3 paź 2020 o 14:34 Aleksander Morgado <aleksander at aleksander.es>