Quectel Modem - SA connection establishment

Federico Murciano Federico.Murciano at dai-labor.de
Fri Oct 16 08:46:30 UTC 2020

Hi all,

We are trying to set up a standalone connection between our Quectel Modem RG500QEA_VH or RM500 but after inserting the SIM card we dont receive any signal. Do we need to make some special configuration for using standalone mode? We are trying to connect to a private standalone base station owned by a research company in Berlin and they cant help us as they also did not manage yet to connect with the modems they have. Thanks in advance.

Bests,

Federico?