Using ModemManager getting IP but not reflecting to NetworkManager

NIKHIL PATIL nikhilvp29 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 12:33:24 UTC 2020

Hi team,
     We are giving AT command to EC20 module using ModemManager.* Its
working fine for most of the command* , but while giving some AT commands,
i am getting syntax  error
     for eg.
         *mmcli -m 0 --command="AT+QCFG="nwscanseq"*

        For these kind of AT commands i tried with different format also
but same syntax error getting
        *PFA*