Using ModemManager getting IP but not reflecting to NetworkManager

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Fri Oct 23 15:17:36 UTC 2020

Hey,

>      We are giving AT command to EC20 module using ModemManager. Its working fine for most of the command , but while giving some AT commands, i am getting syntax  error
>      for eg.
>          mmcli -m 0 --command="AT+QCFG="nwscanseq"

Using this should work:
mmcli -m 0 --command='AT+QCFG="nwscanseq"'

Which is something you already tried looking at what you posted. In
that case, the unknown mobile equipment error seems to match an ERROR
reported by the module itself.

BTW, which one is the real command? "nwscanseq" (as in your email) or
"newscanq" (as in the picture you posted)?